- President: Carrie Ogle ( 3 yr. term)
- Vice President: Annie Moore (2 yr. term)
- Secretary: Carrie Hess (1 yr. term)
- Treasurer: Kelli Gault (2 yr. term)
SDES PTO Information
|1||PTO School Wide Minutes April 18, 2017||202 times|
|2||PTO School Wide Meeting March 7, 2017||237 times|
|3||PTO Nominations Form||198 times|
|4||PTOMinutes Feb 7, 2017||182 times|
|5||PTO Bylaws||188 times|
|6||PTO Minutes September 13, 2016||171 times|
|7||PTO Minutes November 18, 2016||170 times|
|8||PTO Agenda February 7, 2017||182 times|
Take an Active Part in School Life
- Help with PTO events. Work together to improve the school for your child's sake and for the school's sake.
- Attend scheduled programs. They're held regularly during the school year so you can get acquainted with teachers and discuss any problems.
- Stay in touch. If you have any questions about school, contact the teacher or school principal for help.
*Please read the student handbook for a full explanation of rules and regulations for Decatur County Community Schools.