- Co Presidents: Melea Gault and Christine Newby
- Vice President: Debbie McFarland
- Secretary: Carrie Ogle
- Treasurer: Sylvia Mikulec
SDES PTO Information
|1||PTO School Wide Minutes April 18, 2017 New!||35 times|
|2||PTO School Wide Meeting March 7, 2017||96 times|
|3||PTO Nominations Form||86 times|
|4||PTOMinutes Feb 7, 2017||75 times|
|5||PTO Bylaws||80 times|
|6||PTO Minutes September 13, 2016||71 times|
|7||PTO Minutes November 18, 2016||77 times|
|8||PTO Agenda February 7, 2017||76 times|
Take an Active Part in School Life
- Help with PTO events. Work together to improve the school for your child's sake and for the school's sake.
- Attend scheduled programs. They're held regularly during the school year so you can get acquainted with teachers and discuss any problems.
- Stay in touch. If you have any questions about school, contact the teacher or school principal for help.
*Please read the student handbook for a full explanation of rules and regulations for Decatur County Community Schools.